Home Buying in Enfield>Question Details

Dennysjack3, Home Buyer in Enfield, CT

I was wondering if 20 Roy St enfield ct is for sale currently cause I thought it was under deposit is it or not? Would like to know thanks?

Asked by Dennysjack3, Enfield, CT Sun Apr 10, 2011

Answers

2
Just checked. It is still for sale. You can contact me at 860-798-8929 for a showing.
Hi Denny,

Status changes to properties for sale happen constantly. It is very difficult for every website to keep its information current. With the number of properties, and constant information changes I'm sure you can see the potential problem with accurate information.

What you need to do is either call or email the listing agent to verify the status of the property. Or, What I would suggest is work with a Buyers Agent who has access to the local MLX to keep you informed on what is going on. Typically Working with a Buyers agent is provided at NO COST to the client. So at no cost you would be receiving accurate information and professional guidance.

Zisis Sakellariou