kylady1949, Other/Just Looking in Beavercreek, OH

I was wanting to know if the property at 122 Cherry Hill Drive in Dayton,Ohio was still for sale? Thanks

Asked by kylady1949, Beavercreek, OH Wed Mar 14, 2012

I lived there once and heard the owner passed away and was interested in moving back if it was for sale

Answers

2
Anthony Crossley II’s answer
This property is actually going up for auction today at Greene County's Sheriff sale. Typically the bank will buy the property back and it will be listed for sale. If you would like me to keep an eye on this property for you, I would be glad to. Just send me an email at Anthony.Crossley@coldwellbanker.com or call me at (937) 559-7188 so I know who to contact when this house is listed on the MLS.
Cherry Hill did not sell in the traditional sense. However if you have a strong desire to pursue this particular home please call me. Maybe we can work something out with the owner. There are different paths to take when purchasing. 937-435-2267 x 163

Bob and Sue Whigham
Your Realtors For Life
BobAndSue@YourRealtorsForLife.net