Home Buying in Columbia>Question Details

Savannahblue…, Home Buyer in Columbia, PA

I was told that this home has gone into foreclosure. How do I find additional info out?

Asked by Savannahbluesue, Columbia, PA Thu Aug 4, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best bet is in finding a Realtor that specializes in foreclosures and/or short sales. They should have the initials SFR after their name. (SFR stands for Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource.) These transactions are complicated with much paperwork and can be a time consuming process. If you have the time and energy and combination experienced Realtor, it can be very worthwhile. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Contact a Realtor that works with buyers!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Please send the address to sajy@sajymathew.com and I will be glad to research this property for you.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Send me the address. I can find out for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer