Home Buying in Golden Valley>Question Details

Sandra, Home Buyer in Golden Valley, AZ

I was thinking about selling my lot in Golden Valley Ranchos Unit 16, lot 5 block A. Can you give me a market value?

Asked by Sandra, Golden Valley, AZ Wed Apr 28, 2010

Answers

3
Any local agent can help you--you need to be aware of recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--after reviewing the data a determination can be made as to a fair listing price--the agent(s) may need to see the property first before running comps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010
Sandra, if you haven't found an agent to assist you yet, there's a nice broker in GV named Nichole Jenks who is a land specialist in GV AZ.
Click the link to go to her website and give her a shout. She'll tell you what's going on in GV!

Good luck . . .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010
Hi Sandra,

Contact a couple of Realtor's who specialize in listings - ask friends, pick up the free real estate magazines in the grocery store, etc - and ask them the value (they more than likely will prepare Comparative Market Analysis a CMA) & what they will do to market your property.

Ros
Web Reference: http://www.ezAZloan.com