Home Buying in 29403>Question Details

michellefras…, Renter in Charleston, SC

I was sent an email stating we no longerr have a contract w/ nat wallen (carolina one) is that sufficient?

Asked by michellefrasier98, Charleston, SC Sun Jun 23, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


If you had an existing contract with Nat than you would need to have a signed Release of Contract. I hope this helps.

Brian Walsh
(843) 754-2089
3 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 23, 2013
You should call Nat's Broker at 577-0001. Her name is Nancy. Go to the source, rather than random agents on the internet. The listing shows that it is under contract to sell as of Aug 20 of 2012. Is this contact null and void by now? If you can't get Nat to withdraw it, then Nancy can certainly look over the contracts and the history, and determine what the real status is for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 23, 2013
What type of contract did you have? An agency contract that reflects agent/client representation? and if so, was agent representing you to buy or to sell? This will help determine what type of form is needed as different forms can officially dissolve different contracts. Ie: release of contract, release of listing agreement .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 23, 2013
If the listing expired you do not need anything else... If it was withdrawn you should request a release of listing signed by the broker in charge .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer