Susangore, Home Buyer in Corolla, NC

I was looking at the house foreclosure on auction.com can you tell me anything about this? Do you have to bid on house?

Asked by Susangore, Corolla, NC Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

3
Honestly, the best advice is to contact a broker that will assist you. Brokers are going to want to know that you are on "the same team" before you get too much out of them in the way of the process. This is the most simplistic and best advice that you can get.

Feel free to give me a call.

Are you referring to the house on Corolla Drive? I have been in this house and it does need some work. Yes, you would need to submit a bid. If you would like more information on this property or this process, please contact me directly and I will give you the details.
As a buyer's agent - I can help you with this process. I assist clients in buying auction - foreclosure homes - on the steps of the courthouse and through various other means. There is a fee for this service as the real estate commission is not typically paid at an auction or bank sale at the courthouse. There are several things that need to be considered - amount of deposit - searching for unpaid liens, taxes, and title search, condition of the property and that it is as-is, etc; just to name a few. If you would like to discuss the buyer agency agreement and how that works - please let me know - thanks!