Home Buying in Oshkosh>Question Details

Dollf1n_lover, Home Buyer in Oshkosh, WI

I was looking at my property for sale and it says there is a basement. There isnt one, its a crawlspace. How can I get it changed?

Asked by Dollf1n_lover, Oshkosh, WI Sun Sep 9, 2012

Answers

3
Patty Wohlt’s answer
PER TRULIA:
Thank you for contacting Trulia. We reviewed your listing and it is being syndicated to us through ListHub. Unfortunately, we cannot make updates to show if the listing has a basement or crawl space.
So then, we have to contact listhub and get it changed through them. FYI to other listing agents out there.
Flag Wed Oct 17, 2012
If it is listed with a Real Estate Agent just ask them to change it and they will be happy to do it and appreciate you calling it to their attention. If you are for sale by owner or you seen it on the city website and it is wrong there you may have to talk to the county about changing it. Again a very easy fix.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
my agent said there isnt anything she can do. the website isnt one she put the information on. I had already told her about it
Flag Sun Sep 9, 2012
Please just talk to your listing agent. They will appreciate the catch for the typo and they can make the change.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012