louismorriso…, Home Buyer in Turlock, CA

I was looking at buying a house as a first time buyer and I wanted to know the requirements. Can you please send me some information. Thank you.

Asked by louismorrison25, Turlock, CA Tue Feb 4, 2014

Answers

5
Louis,

I host a monthly, free homebuyer webinar that only takes 15 minutes. The link to register for the next one is below and I hope you'll join us. Let me know if you have any questions between then and now. The webinar covers all the basics and has question and answer as well.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
Hi Louis,

If you are looking to finance your purchase, talking with a good local lender is a good first step. That way you've established your price points. After that connect with a great local realtor and begin your search. If I can help out in your search and point you to a reputable lender in the Turlock area, please let me know.

Adam Dalton-Century 21 M&M and Assoc.
1351 Geer Rd #103 Turlock, CA 95380
adalton@c21mm.com
209-844-4967(office)
209-480-6079(direct)
209-840-5440(E-Fax)
BRE # 01490808
I would be more than happy to get you started by pre-approving you for a purchase loan. I can also explain the home buying process and help you with anything else you need
The first step is to speak with a local bank and become pre qualified so you know what price range to be searching in. Once you do that, contact a local agent to start the searching process and answer any questions you may have.