Home Buying in Laguna Niguel>Question Details

kb3sunny, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I was just wondering what the hoa fees are and who is the hoa management company?

Asked by kb3sunny, New York, NY Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

13
that of course depends upon the subdivison .. some areas have none. Any subdivision special in mind ? Be glad to fill you in on the fees and what you get for the fees.. it varies significantly !
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 22, 2012
The home you inquired I sold it on July, representing the buyer. There are two HOAs, totaling $459/month. This includes: water, trash, gas, hot water, pool maintenance. Also include the parks with miles of trails for hiking and biking. Laguna Niguel is a city with top parks in the nation per capita: 59 wild and recreational parks. .Terrace Circle is part of the Beacon Hills community with over one thousand homes and condos and is nested in Laguna Niguel parks, two miles from San Regis prime five stars golf resort and Ritz Carlton. Yes, each HOA has its own rules and regulations and different management companies make a difference. If you are interested in learning more about the value of a condominium as part of an HOA, I am specialized in condominium, please contact me: Florina Massbaum with Surterre Properties949-235-8018 florina777@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi
I can help you in areas without any HOA fees if that is of interest to you.
I specialize in distinctive homes in Laguna Niguel with no HOAs.
Please conatct me to share more information.
949-351-3555
Thank you
Laguna niguel is a great choice. Its always sunny here:) there are many different associations. SFR are about $50 to $100 and condos $200 to $300 but they include fire insurance, roof, exterior maintaince in most cases. I am an expert on Laguna Niguel, please call me with any questions
Give us a Call we can help. (949) 226-8990 We serve Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, San Juan and other surrounding areas.

PS - We are New Yorker's too. Been living here since 1999.
What is the property address?
If you're asking about Laguna Niguel; we have several different neighborhoods that have different HOA Companies and Fees or No HOA at all. Condo's usually have a higher HOA Fee than Single Family Homes, so you should watch that closely if you're looking not to pay an association fee. We could assist you better if we were given a neighborhood tract name or street address so that we can target in on exactly where you are referring to. I hope this helps! You can always contact me direct for further details and information. Have a great day! Terri Bruno, Realtor - Specializing in Laguna Niguel and Surrounding Cities for over 23 years. http://www.TerriBruno.com (949) 500-6556.
Each area of Laguna Niguel is covered by a separate HOA. What is the address or area that you waht to know about?

By the way, none of the homes in Laguna Niguel has a Mello-Roos tax.

John Alesi
CENTURY 21 Award
Phone: 949-510-2154
DRE: 01730187
Happy to help - just need an address or other identifying info such as the tract or neighborhood name - and city if not Laguna Niguel.
Dave
The HOA fees vary by tract as does the property management companies. If you give the address we can tell you the HOA fees as well as the property management company associated with that tract.
Kind Regards,

Sherry
Hello KB,

There doesn't appear to be any content in your email, other than your question.

Do you have a specific tract, or community name?

Alex Vargas
Weichert Realtors-Gold Coast
DRE # 01332235

(714) 269-8775 Mobile

http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.Com

AlexVargas2009@gmail.com
If you give me the property address I would be more than happy to research that for you!
Thanks!
Heather Stevenson
(951) 818-7583
181 Fleurance st Laguna Niguel
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
You need to specify which community your interested in...