Monique Hall, Both Buyer and Seller in Milwaukee County, WI

I was interested in a home that you had listed: 9118 W. Edgewater Ave. Milwaukee WI 53224. Was this home sold or just taken off the market?

Asked by Monique Hall, Milwaukee County, WI Mon Mar 26, 2012

9118 W. Edgewater is listed as sold on some websites and as off the market on others. I currently live in the area and it doesn't appear that this home is occupied. Is this in a sheriff auction? Is there a way to tell if there is an owner for this home?

Answers

2
The property is listed as "sold" in the MLS. The sold price was $168,000 and it looks like it closed in November of 2011. If you'd like to have me set up an automated search for you through MLS, I would be more than happy to do so - it costs nothing and no obligation. I am here to help and answer any questions!

Deb Wolf, Realtor
Exit Really XL
debw@ExitRealtyXL.com
Hello;
It looks like that home sold.
http://public.mlswis.com/link.html?wwsekezkffp,,1
Let's talk, I can help you locate and purchase your new home by putting my no-cost "Buyer Program" to work for you.