Monica Stella…, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

I wanted to see if you had any realtors who deal with rent to own aparments or coops?

Asked by Monica Stella Casines, Queens, NY Fri Jan 13, 2012

Im looking in the Queens areas of Kew Gardens, FH, Rego Park-

Answers

3
Adam Krzesniak’s answer

I'm sorry to say that but most of the COOP buildings do NOT ALLOW to RENT.
It would be much easier to get a affordable house, or even thing about getting 2 Family so the renters can help you pay it off

Thank You
Monica, We at Coldwell Banker Phillips have a beautiful Condominium located in Ridgewood, NY 2 Bed, 2 Full Bath, Parking, Storage, Community Room for parties and outside space to enjoy, along with a roof deck that gives you views of Manhattan and LIC. Give me a cal if you need any help whatsoever.
Best wishes, Elizabeth Caruso, Realtor
Rent to own opportunities in the Queens area are rare, as most sellers prefer to sell outright. When it comes to co-ops, keep in mind that most boards do not allow renting; boards do have financial requirements that must be met, and each building is different. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can simply buy outright; if you need recommendations feel free to contact me directly.