Latorya, Renter in Brunswick, OH

I wanted to know any rent to own houses in Brunswick, Ohio? I wanted to but a home but I am renting right now and my rent is 555.00 a month.

Asked by Latorya, Brunswick, OH Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

3
http://erney.optinstant.com/leasepurchase/ CLICK FORE YOUR Rent to own LIST!!

Hey Robert here there really isn't a whole lot of sellers offering a RTO option, but what i can do is email a few that are offering RTO! And ill have you set up with a automatic email when new ones come available! If your borrowing power is almost ready or this is something else small holding you back from buying now I can talk sellers into offing you this option! There is some other stuff you should know about such as down payment requirements you should know about! Feel free too contact me anytime for youe RTO list of more info!! rob_erney@msn.com - 630-809-7224 - ROBERT ERNEY
http://erney.optinstant.com/leasepurchase/ Click the link for a list of Rent To Own Properties!!

Hey Latorya, there really isn't a whole lot of sellers offering a RTO option, but what i can do is email a few that are offering RTO! And ill have you set up with a automatic email when new ones come available! If your borrowing power is almost ready or this is something else small holding you back from buying now I can talk sellers into offing you this option! There is some other stuff you should know about such as down payment requirements you should know about! Feel free too contact me anytime for youe RTO list of more info!! rob_erney@msn.com - 630-809-7224 - ROBERT ERNEY
Let me know what you are looking for and I can send you some listings. I am very familiar with rent tto own options. Thanks. Karen