Home Buying in Oak Grove>Question Details

Dorothy Pete…, Home Buyer in Saint Charles County,...

I want to view this home. How do I do this? 211 Falcon Hill drive, O'fallon, mo dotpete2@yahoo.com

Asked by Dorothy Peterson, Saint Charles County, MO Wed Feb 9, 2011

Answers

3
Usually just asking an agent to see it but that one is sold it went under contract in January, so sorry.
Would you like any help finding another home to see? I can set you up a search and make it easy for you.
I hope you are keeping warm in this cold weather and again sorry this one is gone.
Let me know how I can help you.
Cheryl Cooper
http://www.coopshomes.com
636-448-1239
Dorothy .

That property has a contract on it. I am going to email you a link that will allow you to self enroll in a home search program that has all the properties in the MLS, is updated to the minute, free, and password protected. There is no obligation to use it.

Happy House Hunting
Dorothy, I;m assuming you're not working with an agent at this time. I'd be happy to show that home tomorrow (thursday). What time works for you? It is a lovely home.

Sincerely

Jim & Gale Beardsley
Keller Williams Realty West
St Charles, MO 63304
646-229-8570 Office
314-504-0970 Cell