Home Buying in Dutchtown>Question Details

yogood13, Home Seller in Rochester, NY

I want to sell my home 27 York St. Rochester N.Y. How much do you estimate I could get for it?

Asked by yogood13, Rochester, NY Wed Mar 5, 2014

Answers

4
Hi Brittany...Are you still selling your house at 27 York St. Rochester N.Y.. I have few buyers . Can you Email me some photos & description to my Email victoriangroup008@gmail.com .
I have investors looking to purchase doubles in the Rochester area. Are the units currently rented out? What are the rents? Is there a C of O? Has there been any updates or remodels since you've purchased it? Please contact me if you are interested in listing your home. I can find potential buyers quickly.
It looks like you have a 2 family, is it rented out and what are the rents. Is there a current C of O?
What about updates? A potential buyer will use all of this info. to help decide and so should you.
Hello, I have prepared a market analysis for your property at 27 York St that will show you what similar properties have sold for recently. I would like to share this with you as it will give you a good idea as to what your property will sell for. Please feel free to contact me at 585-208-1034 or jmancuso@wci-properties.com and we can discuss. Contact me anytime. Thank you.
Jason Mancuso
WCI Properties