Home Buying in New Castle>Question Details

Paddison, Home Owner in New Castle, DE

I want to sell my current home in wilminton. It is a corner row home ,existing mortgage 57,000.We are down sizing,Our desire is to sell for at least 4

Asked by Paddison, New Castle, DE Thu May 5, 2011

enough to purchase another home for 45,000.Home is livable needs some cosmetics.u Will discuss any seriou s offers. Help!!!!!!!!

Answers

6
Paddison
Seeing the answers before mine, you now have the opportunity and contact information to speak with several agents to help you with the sale of your home. Take time to find out who would work best with you. Help is out there so find time to use it. There are several questions you should ask a Realtor and be comfortable with the answers before you hire one. If you would like to know what to ask, don't hesitate to contact me @ 562-0628. We are all here to help, you need to be proactive and find the right agent for you. Best of luck in your search............................chris
Where is the home located? You should contact a realtor to give you more information about what your home may be worth and what kind of marketing plan to use to get you what you desire. You can give me a call at 302-312-6093 or email at doris.shorts@gmail.com. I would be happy to assist you.
Our team would be happy to discuss with you the possibility of listing your home. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your options.

The Team Sordelet Group
http://www.teamsordelet.com
302-530-0397
Paddison,

Welcome to Trulia! Your question will be better answered by talking directly with your local Realtor. Your question is specific and this forum is geared for generic responses.

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
If you are not listed with an agent consider the idea--interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the agent you like best and who has the most to offer; keep in mind that a home is worth what someone is willing to pay for it; it doesn’t matter what the seller needs or potential buyers can afford to spend, market conditions do matter as does the immediacy for a transaction to take place.
I am happy to help you to maximize your return on investment, please give me a call 302-383-5412.