Star, Both Buyer and Seller in Flushing, Queens, NY

I want to sell my 1 bedroom coop and buy a 2 bedroom coop (found it already)...how can a buyer's and seller's?

Asked by Star, Flushing, Queens, NY Sun Mar 8, 2009

agent help me? Can it be the same person?

Answers

4
How did you make out with your coop? Have you sold it yet? Have you gone to contract on either? Any help call me 718-614-3167 cell Terry K. I've been selling Queens for almost 20 years
Of course you may use the same agent, not sure how far off you are with your new purchase though--if you don't already have an agent start interviewing now and choose the one with the most to offer.
Yes, it can be the same person. However, have you made an offer on the unit you would like to purchase? If so, that agent will work for the seller on that transaction. You could hire someone to sell your coop and also assist you with the purchase of the 2 BR coop. That agent would be a seller's agent on your sale and could either be a sub-agent, broker's agent or buyer broker on your purchase. If you have not selected an agent as of yet, I would be pleased to discuss representing you. Good luck.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
You can hire an agent to sell your co-op while you go into contract on your new place. Make sure you are pricing it realistically.