Home Buying in New Jersey>Question Details

Jrw482, Home Owner in 07764

I want to sell a inherited home but the other two people who also inherited refuse to communicate with me. What are my rights?

Asked by Jrw482, 07764 Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

6
In regards to the comment expressed a couple of times that all parties must agree to sell, I doubt this is the case. I suspect you could sue and force liquidation of the property .Again as I mentioned this may vary from state to state and should be addressed by attorney. Let us know how it goes.
An attorney is needed in this situation. All persons on the deed to the house need to come to a meeting of the minds.
After you settle the issue and if everyone agrees to sell, feel free to contact me as I would like to assist.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJand GA
absolutely , this is legal question and may vary state to state. Get yourself local attorney familiar with probate and real estate law.
You will not be able to do anything with the house unless all owners agree to sell.
This is a legal question and therefor you should be contacting an attorney to advise you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
This is not a REAL ESTATE problem;
this is a LEGAL problem!

You with me?
Please contact an Attorney.