Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Quinn, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I want to rent or buy a 1000 sft live and work condo in Denver Area, who can help me?

Asked by Quinn, Denver, CO Wed Aug 10, 2011

I want to develop my business, I need a live and work condo, stand by a large street. the square feet is about 1000. rent or buy is okay.

Answers

11
Hi Quinn-
I have a Live Work studio in the Santa Fe Arts District coming available September 1. It is recently rehabbed and features newer appliances (last year) as well as slab granite, hardwoods and a washer dryer in the unit. There is offstreet parking but no garage. Asking rent is $725/month+ utilities. I also have a newly rehabbed duplex in North East Denver for sale. The asking price for each side is 149,900. Each side features, slab granite, new cabinetry, new appliances, hardwood floors, a one car garage and 2 or 300 square foot basements which are suitable for storage. I also have 100% financing available for owner occupants through a Wells Fargo Community program. The total estimated payment (PITI) is $932/month. I have a attached a link you can copy and paste into your browser. It is a virtual tour of one side of the duplex. I f I can show you either of these properties or help you find something else please give a call
Regards-
Carole & Greg
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
Hello Quinn - I am a realtor and also an investor (have 3 condos as rentals). I'd be happy to assist you in your search. Of course, the question is have you visited w/ a lender and been qualified yet? Please visit my website and find the link that has videos of Denver neighborhoods to get a feel of an area you might be interested in. I'd be happy to also provide you info on the pros and cons of condos! Cordially - Esther Harnsberger, Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Success, LLC
I specialize in helping first time home buyers, which means I do a lot of work with condos and town homes in Denver. I am sure I can help you find a place that will work for both your living and work situation. Feel free to take a look at my web site, and give me a call with any questions.
Hi Quinn, Denver metro area has many choices in the "live, Work, Play" arena. Every year a local program holds a contest for the best Live, Work, Play neighborhood: "brand-new and exciting awards program celebrating great places and livable communities in the Denver region" It features a run down of the top 10 from this year. This is a great resource in making a decision for which area will fit . Good luck. If you decide to buy on the west side i would love to help you out! Welcome to Denver!

http://www3.drcog.org/LiveWorkPlay/Form/Finalists
Web Reference: http://www.housefitz.com
Hey Quinn,

Where are you coming from? What is your budet? And most importantly, what do you like to do for fun? As you can imagine, there are tons of spots around Denver that could work for you, but it depends on how you like to live life.

Mason
Hi Quinn. You specifically asked about work-live condos. This depends on where you want to look and what your price range is. There are some options near the central part of Denver in City Park and Curtis Park (some of the fastest developing areas here), as well as some options along the 6th St Corridor. There are some rare opportunities in Highlands, but the price point will jump. I do not know of any work-live condos, per se, but there are houses zoned for both uses in Baker, which is THE hot spot right now. Lots of restuarants moving there from other parts of the City, a broad sweep of residents, lots of home sales happening right now.

Happy to speak more about this to you. However, my team only works on condo sales, we do not do rentals.

Best, Nicci@NicciHyatt.com
Web Reference: http://www.NicciHyatt.com
Happy to help you. My 1st property was a 1000 sft condo. I know what to advise you to be careful of and have 1st hand market knowledge. Call or email me. I agree with one of the previous agents google or do an online look of the agents before deciding.

Derrek Patrick
303-470-9880
derrek.patrick@coloradohomes.com
Before you choose a Realtor, read reviews!

Here are mine (link below).

You can reach me at 303.946.1840

Look forward to going to work for you,

Dave
Quinn,

Let me know your criteria as to price, location and other parameters and I will be glad to help you. there have been condos in Lowry and other places in Denver that might meet your needs. Once we narrow it down, we can look at some of the nice options for you.

Robert McGuire - 303-669-1246
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://www.rmcguire.yourcastle.org
Feel free to call me tomorrow. The best way to assess your needs would be a personal conversation.
Look forward to hearing from you-
Katie Knop
720 323 5667
Web Reference: http://Www.knophometeam.com
Dear Quinn,

I can help you as I have a condo getting ready to come on the market meeting that description. You can call me until 12:00p.m. tonight or anytime tomorrow.

Call me at 303-856-8980 and I will find you a great deal on the perfect condo!

Ethan Besser
Keller Williams DTC