Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

iramasud, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I want to purchase two homes in Orlando. Each totaling not more than 110,000. This would be a cash purchase.

Asked by iramasud, Orlando, FL Wed Jul 31, 2013

The homes would be investment property that I would like to rent out on long term. I am a foreigner. I would like to work with someone who can guide me in short sales, REOs, regular sales etc whatever is profitable for me and also advice me on tax matters.

Answers

12
Hi iramasud,

Thank you for coming to Trulia with your inquiry.
I can definitely assist you in explaining the difference between short sales, REOs and regular sales.
If you are considering the southwest Orlando area, I would be glad to assist you. We also have connections with a law firm and an accountant to help you get set-up.
You might want to read: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/ITIN-Guidance-for-Foreign-Pro…

Wish you much Success! :)

Valentina Ogden

Coldwell Banker Residential RE
http://www.valentinarealestate.com
http://www.Facebook.com/ValentinaRealEstate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 1, 2013
You certainly have lots of choices. Go with your gut and choose one!!

Gloria Gibson,
Exit Realty Central
Maitland, Fl 32751
407 234 4323
Hi Iramasud,

I work with foreign investors and can recommend an excellent tax professional for you. In addition to that I can also help you navigate through the buying process. There is much to discuss in regards to the ROI and net profit. From there you will also need to have a good property manager to oversea your investment, and I can recommend one. I have several tools that can assist you in the process. Take a minute to look at my profile and endorsements to see if you would like to work with me. I look forward to earning your business.

Warmest Regards,
Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Yes. I can help you
Call me at 305-484-1503
Abraham Chalela
Florida Evaluation Realty
achalela@gmail.com
Hello Irma,

Thanks for asking the real estate professionals here on TRULIA for help. The truth is, anyone here can help you with your purchase, however no one here should be giving you tax advice. If I can help you purchase, please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com. If you decide to allow me to work with you or not, I’ll still be glad to refer you to a very good, local accountant who also has experience dealing with real estate investors.

Carl Head
Realty Center Orlando
407-832-4650 (cell)
No problem. Click on our pictures, read our reviews, and pick the agent who suits you best based on what real customers say about us. However, NONE of us will give you tax advice. We will all refer you to accountants for that topic. There are plenty of good ones for that.
Hi Irma,

I have some additional info that might be helpful in your purchase. As a current Realtor with a back round as a contractor of 15++ years I am able to lend my experience to your purchases. I can also give a rough quote on any repairs and manage the rentals after they are complete.

There is no extra charge for this as it is just something that I offer all of my clients who are not local and need the insight into potential repairs of investment properties.

I also provide you with videos & photos the properties of interest to give you a more detailed insight into your investment so you can get a better idea of the condition of the property.

From purchase, repairs and managing rentals to quick flips and re-sales, I am able to handle it all for you because that is what I do. As for any tax matters I can only refer you to some local real estate tax professional to discuss as I am not licensed to give any advice in that area.

I am easy to contact and always answer my phone so feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to go over your objectives in more detail.

Brian Mahoney, CDPE
407-902-9792
RE/MAX
Town Centre
Orlando, Fl. 32801
http://www.briansoldorlando.com
Hello!
I'm a Central Florida native and a 10 local real estate veteran specializing in working with investors. I currently represent one of the largest investment groups nationwide and I have listed and sold REOs and closed 20 short sales this year alone. I would love to help you find your two homes. Give me a call or email me at 407-928-8294 or ChristinaSellsOrlando@gmail.com so I can learn where you want to buy and what you want from the homes. You can also view my website at ChristinaSellOrlando.com. References available upon request too!
Looking forward to finding your new homes!
Iramasud,

Are you interested in having a positive return on your investment and do this with ease and confidence?
Maybe I can help.
Your Realtor Rick
RE/MAX Properties
Orlando
407-924-3954
Hi There:

I work with a lot of international clients, feel free to review my recommendations and back ground by clicking on my pictures. I would be happy to help you purchase your investment properties.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Number one, this will be hard to do with out buying in areas where the rent will not be that high, and the properties, will need significant attention to get them ready to rent. With that said, it can be done. Send me an private email, and let's get started.

Elevate your expectations,

Vincent Paige |REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vince@thepremiumproperties.com
Hello!
I'd love to help you find your investment properties. I work with a lot of investors. Shoot me an email or give me a call.

Diana Perez,JD
407-729-3560
Diana@ProfessionalRETeam.com