Home Buying in Andover>Question Details

I Want Homes, Home Buyer in 03079

I want to purchase homes in essex county?

Asked by I Want Homes, 03079 Sun Nov 1, 2009

I want to purchase homes in Essex county where the homeowner is over leveraged and I can come in buy with cash and negotiate a short sale of the mortgage. I have successfully bought and negotiated over 400 properties, but am now looking at the Essex county market - I won't short condos at this time.

Looking for Realtors in this county to work with...I pay commission on the purchase and then after the title is seasoned, I pay on the resell.

If you have any home owners that are overleveraged and in a hardship, please call me to discuss details.
Maryann 978-376-3718

Help the community by answering this question:


I Want Homes’ answer
Hi Elizabeth,
I'm looking to work directly with listing agents. I will purchase the house through them for which they are compensated (commission) and then eventually I resell the house and have them list it, so 2nd commission. I only want homes that are over leveraged or no equity.
It's not illegal as I've done this for 4 years now in Massachusetts.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 7, 2009
My money and we are local and licensed in both NH and MA.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 2, 2009
Hello Maryann- Do you actually have the funds- or are you a independent rep of an out of state investor group that you are finding good RE deals for? Is it your $$, or someone elses? Just curious.
I see that you're also looking in southern NH. I focus on both areas. I may be able to help out with your request. Feel free to call or email me anytime. Thanks,

Ken L.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 2, 2009
I realize that. I've purchased property in other parts of the state. I typically only deal with the listing agent. I cover their commission. I'm just moving into Essex County now, if there are Realtors that are looking for a buyer on a potential short sale.

If the home has sat for some time without a buyer and would qualify for a short sale, please contact me. We're cash buyers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 2, 2009
The only way we can get paid in MA is from our Brokers and the funds are a portion of the commission percentage agreed upon by the seller and their listing agent. We can't be paid directly by our clients, that's illegal in this state.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer