parnia.b94, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I want to purchase an apartment or condo in west campus near UT. Where can I find this?

Asked by parnia.b94, Austin, TX Wed Jan 1, 2014

Answers

12
When buying a home, the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyamerica.com
Greetings. You may simply view my website and search by map. No registration. Free. Real-time access. Zillow and Trulia of course have information as well. I currently own near campus and there's lots of variety depending on how close to UT. And of course whether primary residence or investment property, different down payment may apply. I'd also recommend factoring available rental prices just for information in case you someday wish to lease it.

Best wishes,
Steve
http://www.stevehrealestate.com
It would be my pleasure to help you purchase your apartment or condo. If you are considering financing your purchase I would highly recommend starting the process and getting preapproved for your financing and not just prequalified.

Preapproved means an underwriter has reviewed your credit report, income and assett documentation and determined that your are approved for a loan up to a certain amount. Not only can you have much of legwork of your financing completed before you find a home it also makes your offer stand out to the seller who very well could be receiving multiple offers on the same property. Your offer will pose less risk compared to others which are generally just prequalified and still have to have an underwriter review their application. Multiple offers have been occurring quite frequently in Austin where the home inventory has been tight.

I can help you get started and there is no cost to get preapproved other than your time and little homework to get your incomes and assett documentation together. Once you find a home the underwriter wll just have to review the property to give their final approval. You may be able to even close sooner.

I have grown up in Austin and am an alumni of UT. Hook Em Horns.

By the way Anna Culina (below) is a collegue of mine whom I am sure will take excellent care of you should you choose her for assistance.

You may reach me by cell, email, text or start your preapproval online at my web link below.

It is my pleasure to help,

Anthony Regner NMLS #513607
Mortgage Loan Originator
Cobalt Mortgage NMLS 35653
512-659-1627
anthony.regner@cobaltmortgage.com
I would be happy to help you through the process from start to finish. From identifying and analyzing properties, to contract negotiation, opening escrow and inspections, HOA paperwork, coordinating with any lender, closing, etc. etc

Also, feel free to visit my website where there is a link for UT area properties on my home page

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
find a good Real Estate agent in the area , , get a good lender, get pre qualified,

and find the home of your dreams .

Linda
I would be happy to assist you in finding an apartment or condo in that area to purchase. I represent buyers like you at no cost, have some excellent lenders who can pre-approve you for free as well, and am one of the top agents in the greater Austin area so I know the ins and outs of the market here, negotiating, etc.

Feel free to contact me anytime from 10 AM to 7 PM seven days a week and I will be happy to discuss exactly what you're looking for, and how I can assist.

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
I am not only a Realtor, but a native Austinite and investor. I frequently work with local & out of state investors and have helped several purchase properties sigh unseen. I provide them with detailed analysis of the value of the potential purchase, and an analysis of the rental market in the immediate area of the house as well.

We can discuss more in depth your particulars to have a plan of action for your portfolio, and narrow the areas and investment types which would be most beneficial to you. At today’s historically low interest rates, you can be in a positive cash-flow situation on a 30y mortgage with 20% down after paying all expenses and setting aside reserves for maintenance, turnover and vacancy.

Additionally, if you're a remote owner you will need a service to manage the property and I can also help you find the right tenants for you by doing thorough background checks. I'm knowledgeable of most of the providers of service in the Austin area which will help you decide on the best choice.

I'd be happy to shoot over some specific properties for you to consider. My practice is built entirely around working with investors to locate, acquire, and manage investment property. Just contact me to begin and we'll discuss at length what your goals are and how I can help you achieve them.

Michael
Home-Quest Realty
512-803-1156
You can get an automating data feed from the MLS for purchase options in the UT area. I'd be happy to set it up for you. E-mail RussColliau@kw.com
Hi my name is Chris and I work with 24th Street Realty. My office is located in the heart of West Campus just two blocks from UT on the corner of 24th and San Antonio. I'd be happy to help you with your real estate needs. You can reach me at 512.426.9158.

Chris
Hello Parnia,

I can help you find a condo near UT since I know the area well and have sold condos around there. Of course, I need to know what your price range is, how many bedrooms you need, when do you need to move, etc. Also, we need to discuss how you are going to finance the purchase and if you need help with finding a lender.

Please contact me to set up a time to meet and discuss this further.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Please give me a call at 512.266.9022 if you would like me to help you find a condo near campus.

Anna Culina
Call me - 512.705.0610. I'll send you an updated list of options that fit your criteria & provide access to anyones you are interested in. Take care

Allan Griego
Austin real estate agent.