Virgie Taylor, Home Buyer in

I want to purchase a home, very soon! I am a veteran I have a VA loan.

Asked by Virgie Taylor, Sun Apr 21, 2013

I am haven't had a job for a few years because I was in college. I just graduated and now have a part time job and was offered a $30,000 a year job that will begin on May 13th. My credit is in the mid 600's. I know that something can be done. I am not desperate but tired of trying to find someone up front and willing to work with me and my situation. Any feedback would be useful

Answers

16
As a Retired Veteran, Accredited Buyer Rep and investor I'd be happy to assist.

I'm EXTREMELY familiar with the VA loan product and have used my own VA NUMEROUS times over the last 27 years with the Dept of Defense.

My contact info is below. Feel free to call or text at any time.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, e-Pro, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Email: cberry@cbharper.com
Web Page: http://www.chuckberryrealtor.com

NOTE: Texas requires REALTORS furnish consumer friendly information about Brokerage Services - click on the link:
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

The best compliment to a REALTOR is a referral!
If you know anyone with a Real Estate need, whether buying or selling, anywhere in the world, I can help! Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you send to me, paid at closing!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 14, 2013
This situation that ypu described is workable. I have been in the mortgage business for 16 years. More important, I have personally completed over 10,000 loans. If you want answers and results that you can rely on, please call me at 210-789-2870.

Jon Nichols
Nichols Home Lending
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 21, 2013
I would love to sit down this week and help you with your situation and find the best home possible or you. My name is Pearce Walker with Becker Properties and I am very interested in working with you. Feel free to contact me at any time of day (210)865-2689. Thanks again have a great day!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 21, 2013
I am a lender based in TX, and close a lot of VA loans a month. If you want to discuss your situation in detail give me a call at 800 315 8803.

Bart Gabe
http://www.bartprequalifies.com
800 315 8803 - 7 days a week
bart@bartprequalifies.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 21, 2013
cscott1487@yahoo.com please contact me sir
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
email me cscott1487@yahoo.com please sir
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
Johnny E Williams, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX
Give me a call I can talk with you and help you see what option is best for you.

Best Regards

Johnny Williams
210-858-7899
Web Reference: http://www.sahomestx.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 21, 2013
what is a good time to contact you
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2013
If you have not found your Real Estate Agent...then don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
I'm in Jacksonville, military vet; looking to purchase a home; if any are out there that would like to assist me in this evolution please email me at cscott1487@yahoo.com

Thank you Mr. Scott
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Yes.....We not only can help you, we can save you some $$. Call me about the Veteran's First Program offered by some Re/Max offices. Go to: http://www.remaxveteransfirst.com/index.html then call me at 210-581-2025. You won't be disappointed!

Bob Leonard
Program Administrator
Re/Max Associates
San Antonio
As a military veteran and retiree, my clientele is 70% military so I'm very knowledgeable in the area of assisting veterans in using their VA and Tx Vet benefits.

Chuck
Coldwell Banker, D'Ann Harper REALTORS
210-683-1157
cberry@cbharper.com
It would be my pleasure to help you see what options you've.

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
johnny@sahomestx.com
Thank you for your service and congrats on graduating college! If you are still looking to buy a home, I'd be happy to offer my help as a buyer's agent. I work with a lot of active duty folks and veterans and have a team of loan officers who do so as well. We are very up front and will guide you through the process. Contact me today so I can answer any questions you have and we can get started on finding you your next home!
Give me a call if you have any questions! I'll be more then happy to help you!
Thank you so much for your service,
Angela
Good Morning,

Your scenario seems to meet VA guidelines. All we have to do is determine your budget and buying power.

Call me when you are ready to get pre-approved so you can start house huunting.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
Good Morning
please contact me when you are ready i will help you to pruchase the home of you dreams . there are some very , very great interest rates . will lok forward to here from you .
have a bless day.
Rosie
Thank you for serving our nation! I am also a military veteran and truly understand how you feel. Let me tell you that our brokerage firm offers newly built homes that are easy to get qualified for. Here are the highlights of our brand new homes:

USDA or VA (ZERO DOWN PAYMENT)
2.1% Bexar Co. Tax Rate (Lowest in town)
Closing Cost Assistance and Military Incentives

Give me a call or send me an e-mail at blessing4354@gmail so I can discuss further about your different options.
I am available to help you every step of the way, at no cost to you, of course.
To get started, send me an email dianat@thehornco.com

All the best to you-

Diana