Home Buying in Mishawaka>Question Details

sam.rosenber…, Home Buyer in Shelbyville, KY

I want to move to the mishawaka area but hear the property taxes are really high. As a senior citizen, are mortgage exemptions that will help offset

Asked by sam.rosenberg11, Shelbyville, KY Thu Oct 3, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


HI Sam, Did you get the answer you needed regarding taxes? I would be happy to help you with your tax questions and help you find the right home for you. Please feel free to call or email me 574-276-4275 or kimberlymurrell@remax.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
Certain areas might be higher than others and I am not sure what rate you are use to paying but yes there are many tax exemptions that you may qualify. You will definitely get the home stead exemption which will cut your taxes nearly by half which is the biggest exemption that you can get. The other exemption that is the most common is the mortgage exemption. Please give me a call at 574-292-1513. I would be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions and even do a look for some properties that you may be interested in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer