Home Buying in Pittsfield>Question Details

gordonmarie, Home Buyer in Pittsfield, MA

I want to move from jamaica to Pittsfield ma. I'm looking for a 4 bedroom home with a price range of $200k-$350k. I want a good neighborhood.

Asked by gordonmarie, Pittsfield, MA Wed Apr 24, 2013

I want a kitchen with appliances and granite counter tops, a car garage attached to the house.

Answers

4
I have a house for sale in Pittsfield Ma that is 7 years old. 4 bedroom 2 car garage beautiful kitchen, air conditioned, good neighborhood. It has screened in back porch and a back patio. If you have any questions please let me know. My email is jamesvirgilio57@yahoo.com.
Are you still looking for homes in Pittsfield MA, if so there has been many coming on to the market recently that match you criteria if you need assistance you can call me anytime.
I have a beautiful 4 bedroom home in New Ashford, MA. It is in a quiet neighborhood and in a great school district and only 15-20 minute commute to Pittsfield.
I can help you or refer you to someone who can.