Jay, Home Buyer in Bloomfield, NJ

I want to know more about Forsgate community at Monroe Townhip...especially the The green and Fairways Edge??

Asked by Jay, Bloomfield, NJ Mon Sep 21, 2009

Answers

3
The Forsgate Community is not age-restricted. The monthly fee pays for landscaping maintenance of your yard, plowing snow from the streets, the exercise eqpt. and other amenities in the clubhouse, and -- in The Greens and Fairway's Edge -- the gated entrance (staffed) and swimming pool (guarded).

The Pine Run section of the Forsgate Community has a lower fee because it does not have a gate, clubhouse or pool, but it enjoys the same maintenance services. Each section has single-family detached houses and half-duplexes for sale. There's nothing else like the prestigious, lushly landscaped, conveniently situated Forsgate Community in the area!

As former pres. of the homeowners' assn. and a Realtor/broker/sales rep, I can help you find the right house here -- or, if you prefer, the right neighborhood elsewhere in Central NJ. I'm the region's #1 Accredited BUYER Rep, so I'm on your side!
Hi Jay -

have you looked for a home, found a Realtor? Please give us an update!

John Sacktig
Jay

There are currently 3 available in that community around $529K - $549K range. Recently, the last 3 month the houses were sold at $530-$545 range. The number of days in the market were 34 - 94 days range. If you need any more information, send me an email or call me. I could further assist you.

Thanks & Regards
Devkumar
732-322-7255.
dev@devrealtor.com
Web Reference: http://www.devrealtor.com