Home Buying in Elk Grove>Question Details

Arminder Lada, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

I want to know if there any new house being build more than 5 bedrooms.

Asked by Arminder Lada, Elk Grove, CA Fri Sep 6, 2013

Answers

4
Yes, there are still new homes being built which are as large as 3,957 sqft, 5 bed + bonus/4.5 bath/3 car garage. They go in the high $500k.

In Elk Grove, there is also an area which is predominantly custom homes in large lots. Some of these homes hit the market, once in a while.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

James Tan
Bethany Real Estate
BRE #00825870
916 230 5250
Please call me at 916 230 5250, or email me at BethanyRealEstate@gmail.com. I will be happy to give you the details. I can take you there personally as well. Best regards, James Tan
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
Mr James Tan,
Thank you for replying. Please let me know where about. Who can I contact. So I can go and visit and see floor plan. Thank you
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
As you can see, yes there are! But whether you decide to buy a new home, or a resale home, I suggest you work with a buyer's agent to represent you. There's no fee to you for the service and you have someone on your side.

New home Developers make so many of any one model. It's important to visit the site and learn their release plan for what models are specified for which site and when they plan to start any builds. That information changes all the time, and is not available on a website. You need to go there.

I caution you on going without a realtor though. Once you sign their log in, you can no longer be represented by someone. You're on your own and will do it their way, all the way. What a buyer's agent will do, is make sure all the questions that you SHOULD be asking, are asked. The ultimate goal is to be an informed buyer when it's such a significant purchase. And when you aren't in real estate all the time, you don't know what you don't know......Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
There is a builder in Elk Grove 95747 that offers a 3957 square foot 5 bedroom home with a bonus room. The bonus room could be used as sixth bedroom if you want to configure it that way.

There are 16 used homes for sale that have 6 or more possible bedrooms )some of these are dens, offices or bonus rooms too. Most were built in the past ten years so they are not too very old.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA