Home Buying in Converse>Question Details

jrggalvan06, Home Buyer in Converse, TX

I want to know if 9741 green rd in converse, Tx is for sale?

Asked by jrggalvan06, Converse, TX Mon Apr 29, 2013

Answers

2
Laura Rosales-Realtor’s answer
Hi Jr - It is not showing up as an active listing. Sometimes Realtors will place a sign in a yard prior to listing a home with a "coming soon". This is done while the seller prepares the home and it usually become available to view within a few weeks. If you are in the market to purchase I would recommend interviewing several agents and once you feel you have found a good fit, have them set you up on a search to include homes in the area you desire - that way you will get alerts when new listings become available. Best wishes to you, Laura Rosales-Austin Texas Realtor
No still not for sale. What makes you think it was for sale? If you saw it on a site it might just be in the early stages of foreclosure. I work with buyers in Converse and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. 210-260-6617