Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Aldo Bertolo…, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

I want to invest in rental properties in atlanta metro, east and north areas. Are there agents that cover that area or I need more than one agent?

Asked by Aldo Bertolotti, Kissimmee, FL Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

13
Scott gets my thumbs up.

Aldo, what does your current team look like in Georgia?

How well do you understand the dynamics of running a real estate investment business?

How about how to run one in Georgia?

The best investors that I know build economies of scale, and arguably, the best economy of scale in a real estate business is local concentration of efforts...

The traffic in Atlanta makes being hyper-local a very sensible tactic in our business.

As Atlanta's urban core continues to redevelop in a positive way, as resource scarcity drives our end game economy, I don't want to counterbalance work responsibilities in Dawsonville, and Stone Mountain, or even Buford, and Tucker, just thirty minutes apart.

The most successful investors that I know own houses that are within 5-10 minutes of each other. A building or three in a growing neighborhood. Etc.

Give me 30310 and 30314...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
We are currently helping one group out of California that is buying between 100 - 150 properties each month which they will keep in a rental pool. We work with other local investors as well.

There are a number of highly qualified individuals and firms that can assist you. Talk to a few and determine who you seem to communicate with most efficiently.

Word to the wise - when you see something that tickles your fancy...do not hesitate. Many 'investment grade' properties are selling for (and sometimes higher than), the seller's asking price soon after hitting the market.

Best of luck!
Good afternoon,

As stated previously there are agents that would be willing to work with you in several areas of town, but what you need to know is how well they know each area. Also, can they provide you with best representation while covering all of the areas you are interested in... I would suggest that you find an agent that will honestly let you know and prove to you what and or where their area/'s of expertise is/are. Ultimately, you are looking for quality and good deals, I hope you find both.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
Obviously if you reside in Florida you be hiring a management company and your fees will be smaller if you keep the properties as close to each other as possible.
Please kindly let me know if you have any questions I can help you with in those areas. There are pros and cons to work with multiple agents. If I were you, I'll contact a few, and stay with the one or two you feel comfortable and can help reach your investment goals as it can be a project to deal with multiple agents simultaneously.
Mark
Thankyou, i will take your advice once decided wich neighbourhoods I will invest in.
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
I will be happy to meet with you. Feel free to schedule an appointment with me so we can map out your goals, your target area and proceed to locate and place offers on those properties as soon as possible.
Aldo, I have a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, with heart shaped jaccuzi, fully decorated with high end mountain theme decor, rental chalet 4 miles from downtown Helen. It is in great shape and just a very lovely getaway, especially for the romatic. It can be handled by Tanglewoods Rental Co. very close to the location. It is currently listed with an agent, but will probably pull it very soon. I paid $110,000 about 4 years ago. Would be willing to accept $95,000. email me at pdavis@comcast.net
Aldo,

I specialize in the North & East Atlanta Metro area and work with investors. It would be my pleasure to help you. I find it much more effective and much less confusing for you to work with only one agent.
Aldo sometimes you will find agents who work specific area's and that is part of their business plan/model. I tend to work the metro atlanta area. I have sold them as far north as Gainesville, as far south as peachtree city, as far east as covington and so far west I could talk to someone in Alabama.

One of the great things about being a Realtor with BHGRE Metro Brokers is the fact we have 25 offices all over the metro atlanta area to serve you. It would be a pleasure to work with you. I can be reached at 404.843.2500

best regards

Jeff Claeson
You need only one real estate agent in all of Atlanta that is well versed in knowing and uncovering hidden rental investment opportunities. I'm your man 404-580-9919.
Hi! Most of the time you need only one agent.
if you find the property in area agent does not cover she/he usually refer you
to another agent

Katya Cooper
Keller Williams Atlanta Perimeter

Email: katya@kw.com
Ultimately, agents will cover the areas that they choose to. Some agents may be willing to do all areas while others may be more comfortable only in targeted areas. You should discuss this with an agent and ask them what advantages they can provide you with regards to finding good income producing properties.
Call me at 770-256-6449 or email me at 770-256-6449 let me know what you are looking for.

Chuks Odikpo