Home Buying in 19148>Question Details

Leon Gibson, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I want to get comps for a property at 453 Fitzgerald street. How do I do that? Leon

Asked by Leon Gibson, Philadelphia, PA Thu Oct 23, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Leon, 453 is in need of rehab according to the listing. That's why the price is only $56,000.

The good news is that just down the street @ 409 Fitzgerald, an identical size house is listed at $120,000.

It looks like if you are willing to do some work, this can be a great deal for you. Let me help you negotiate the deal. Hit me up at MoveSmarter@CBPref.com

Good luck,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 25, 2008
Hi Leon,
Your Realtor should do that for you. If you do not have one, visit my website to
get an evaluation of the home you want to purchase. You can also contact me
through the site if you are "going it alone" and need some advice.
Bill Eaves
Re/max 2000
215-698-2000 x 2190
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 23, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer