Sevina Lee, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

I want to find a house with an infinity pool, a private screening room, a gym, a library, a big bathroom, a big foyer and a big driveway.

Asked by Sevina Lee, Los Angeles, CA Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

14
I have a perfect house for you. Contact me directly at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com so I can send you information about it.
Sounds like a great life-style! You should find a great Buyer's Agent to help you with the transaction... it would make it more efficient!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hi Sevina,

There are definitely many homes in the Hollywood Hills that fit your criteria. I would love to help you find your dream home. Do you have a price range or any other search criteria?

Feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any quesitons or concerns. I would be happy to forward you a list of available properties or set up appointments for you to view properties that you are interested in at no cost!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hi Sevinalee,

What is your price range and have you been Loan approved?

Maria Gomez
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
Good morning,

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hello, did you find your home yet? If not, call me or email me, I have the perfect property for you.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Broker Associate, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
There are many homes that fit that criteria. Pick an agent to help you find what you're looking for. If you are from out of the country, be prepared to show financial details on how you will make this purchase and if you're in the states be prepared by going to lender first.
Could use a few clients like this but not greedy! Best of luck in your home search!
Please call 424-777-9377

I will show you all available properties that fits your criteria.

____________________ 
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com  http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 

Sevin,
The home buying process in the US is a bit different than in the UK. Working with a real estate professional provides a greater assurance of success than the traditional practice in the UK.

Your first step would be to CALL a Hollywoods Hills real estate professional. There are several who have 'raised their hands' below. They can do a preliminary search to let you know what is available, the status of that market segment and the costs involved. Request a California Home BUyer's Guide.

At that time a home buying strategy can be developed that conforms to your timeline and logistics.
If you care to do home searching on your own, you should ask the agent to set you up with a connection directly to the Hollywood Hillls multiple listing service. That is the only source of reliable real estate information.

Best of success to you,
If you think the Tampa Bay area of Florida is appealing, here's my contact data
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Reamax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
There are definately many homes in the Los Angeles area that fit that description. I have seen some that are not on the MLS yet . My office handles many luxury homes. Feel free to call or email me so we can discuss more of your criteria, price range and location preferences.

Alyssa Fry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
(818) 268-8099
alyssa.realtor@ymail.com
Hello ,
What price range are you looking in? Do you know what part of Los Angeles you are thinking of moving to? Are you getting a loan, or planning to pay cash? I would really like to help you any way I can.
Clint Lohr, Keller Williams World Media Center - Burbank , 818-730-8635, rholcwl@pacbell.net.
What you are looking for is definitely available here in Southern California. Please give me a call or email me, I will be happy to assist you. And remember, here in the US hiring and Agent to purchase doers not cost you anything. The Seller pays the commission.
Give me a call, I can help you.
I will need more details of course.