Home Buying in Oakland>Question Details

Jmsmith59, Home Buyer in Oakland, TN

I want to buy or do a lease/buy option on a house in Oakland, tn. Where do I start? Really serious about finding a home I can afford.

Asked by Jmsmith59, Oakland, TN Tue Nov 13, 2012

Looking for house under $150,000

Answers

4
Please give me a call. I am with Patriot Bank Mortgage in Collierville. There are loan programs such as USDA which allow for 100% financing and all of Oakland qualifies for this type of loan. You can reach me at 901-483-4572 or you can email me at jhay@patriottennessee.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff Hay, Mortgage Banker, 38017
You do not have to qualify for a loan to do a lease option. You do need to know what your credit score is and if you would be able to qualify at a later date to exercise your buy option. If you need work on your credit, there is free counseling available to help you. I have done many lease options as a landlord, so I know the ins and outs of them. Call me for information.
The very first thing you want to do, is talk with and meet with a lender to determine if you will qualify for a loan, and what type and amount of loan you can and want to secure. You also should contract with a Realtor, who can assist you with everything from qualifying for a loan through finding and showing you potential homes, making offers, writing contracts, getting all the many things done that will have to be done on time and properly, and then close and get you moved in.
If you would like some expert guidance, or would simply like to discuss this process with someone who does this all the time, feel free to contact me. I've been selling properties in Oakland for the past 12 years. Banks are lending, Buyers are buying, and interest rates are excellent. Now is the time to buy.

Michael Bellaire, Broker, ABR
A Crye-Leike Realtor
(901)757-5742
mbellaire@crye-leike.com
Hi give me a call. I can help you with this! Cathy Banks 901-606-2374.