Charlene, Other/Just Looking in Frankford, Philadelp...

I want to buy my first home and I will like to know want do I need for down payment

Asked by Charlene, Frankford, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 21, 2014

Answers

3
For a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer, much will depend on the type of loan; be aware that a mortgage pre approval letter is necessary to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously. FHA loans only require a minimum of 3.5% down.
Contact http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area. EBAs are consumer advocates for the homebuyer, and there is no additional cost to you for their services.

Don't Let The Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the link below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate
Exclusive Buyer's Broker
HelpUBuyAmerica.com
That depends on the type loan you get.

Rather than wasting your time playing here on the internet asking questions no one can answer for you I suggest you make a couple appointments to loan officers or mortgage brokers in your town. Go see them and see what they can offer you. Ask them questions and you will get real answers.