lopezrobe1426, Home Buyer in West Hartford, CT

I want to buy my first home,I only have12k in savings,I already have a loan approval from a bank ,what's the next step?should i contact a?

Asked by lopezrobe1426, West Hartford, CT Sat Sep 29, 2012

realtor agen Does a realtor do all the process?

Answers

4
Jessica Tracy’s answer
Yes, you should contact a Realtor to start searching for your new home. I would be more than happy to assist you with any questions you might have and help you with the home buying process. Feel free to call me anytime at 860-368-8383 or email me at jessicatracyrealtor@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jessica Tracy
CG Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Contact a local Realtor and start looking. A good Realtor will guide you thru the whole process from start thru the closing. Their commission is paid directly by the seller so you will have all the expertise of a real estate professional for no cost.
Feel free to contact me. I live and work in W. Hartford and know the market very well.
Brian Takiff
SSG Real Estate
http://www.listforlessct.com
briantakiff@yahoo.com
Congratulations! What I tell my Buyers just starting the process is to decide what your wants and needs are in a home. How many bedrooms/bathrooms do you need? What areas do you want to live in? Is a garage a must-have, or would you still buy a house that didn't have one?Condo or single family? Do you want a move-in ready home, or are you open to making some improvements yourself? These are just some of the things to consider in your search for a home.

If I can be of any further help, I am licensed in CT can be reached at Elizabeth@ElizabethHerbert.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Congratulations on starting the process of home-ownership! I would suggest contact several real estate agents, interviewing them then selecting the right one for you! Best wishes in your home search!