Home Buying in Brunswick>Question Details

Latorya, Renter in Brunswick, OH

I want to buy am town home or house in Brunswick but i just started my job this month and my lease ends 3/31/2012 can any one help?

Asked by Latorya, Brunswick, OH Sat Mar 3, 2012

Answers

4
Hi, Give me a call direct so we can discuss your particular situation. Would love the opportunity to help you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Karen Leheney Howard Hanna 440-476-2422
We live and work in Brunswick. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help!
The Ivory Team-Howard Hanna
216-402-0386
Sold@IvoryRealtors.com
Facebook.com/IvoryTeam
You'll need to talk with a good loan officer to go over your unique situation and goals. There are a lot of options out there, so you'll need to find the right one for you. We would be more than happy to assist you throughout the entire process from start to finish. We're 100% free to work with as buyer's agents. We don't charge "processing fees" like most other local companies, so you save hundreds just by working with us. We're also very experienced with the Brunswick market. Feel free to contact us to get the process started and see exactly where you are and where you'd like to be. Talk with you soon!

RE/MAX NE Ohio
Andrew Ginter & Cecilia Sherrard
440-781-8737
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Hello Renter, You say your job just started? Do you mean you were in school before or have you been employed for a year or more and this is just a new company you went to? If this is just the start of your employment then may need to stay renting until you have a year of employment. I have a Mortgage Planner who works with you while you are preparing to purchase a home or townhouse. Just call or shoot me an email and I will get you connected.