Home Buying in Murrieta>Question Details

Cp11318, Home Buyer in Murrieta, CA

I want to buy a rental in Murrieta or Temecula for under $100,000.00. pls. give me some information.

Asked by Cp11318, Murrieta, CA Fri Oct 5, 2012

Answers

8
There are only 5 properties that are available below $100,000 in Temecula/Murrieta.

Click on the link below to see all the info:

http://www.come2temecula.com/results.aspx?p=1&custom=126…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hello CP, You may qualify with a minimum 620 fico for a non owner occupied purchase? I only need to ask a few dozen questions to qualify you in minutes. I specialize in Under 640 Fico Score Loans and offer credit repair at no cost to raise fico scores to qualify. I need an email to email you the listings available and to update you as they come available...

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
Pretty competitive at that price - Let us know if you need help securing the right place.
Contact me. I'm a property manager local to Murrieta/Temecula. I have tenants who are looking for homes from here up to Irvine. I can tell you what tenants want in each area. I would love to manage your rentals and help you find more.
Cp-

I think you're in the right direction by only considering 100k and below for a rental. There's a real estate term for high-priced rentals called "aligators". It refers to rental properties that are too expensive and they eat up any potential profits.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hello, Have you secured your Mortgage financing yet? If not, I can help you with a same-day preapproval. With a Loan Approval, your Realtor will know you are qualified to buy. Unlike other lenders, I do a complete qualification "up front" , so you know there will be no surprises later. In order to purchase a Rental property or second home, your fico should be at least 680. You will need at least 20% down payment and will have no mortgage insurance. I will be happy to provide you with a no-obligation consultation.
951-245-6644
ICM - Direct Lender
Pauline Harke, Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS310322
I was going to say the same thing. Maybe in Menifee under 200k but were you considering condos too? We are closing on a Condo in Murrieta for $130,500 today, 2 bedroom.

Best of Luck.
Hi Cp11318,

You won't find a rental in Murrieta or Temecula for under $100,000. It's hard to find any for under $200,000.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com