Home Buying in Clinton>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I want to buy a place in Midtown West. How do I find a broker familiar with that area and catering to buyers?

Asked by James, New York, NY Thu Mar 13, 2008

Answers

12
Any experienced and/or competent Manhattan Realtor or broker can help you. Ask your friends, co-workers, family and acquaintances for referrals. Talk to them about signing a buyer's broker's commission agreement, so you know that they're working for you and not for the seller as a sub-agent. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions or a referral.
I can refer you to my partner at Living NY. Please feel free to message me directly if you would like his contact info.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Real Estate Associate Broker
William Raveis Legends Realty group
914.406.9023
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying a condo in Midtown West of Manhattan.
The market is hot now and there are many beautiful apartments available for purchase in new modern luxury doorman buildings in that area.

Krystyna Rachtan, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (212) 991-8072
Email: kr@nyhome.com
NEW YORK HOME REAL ESTATE SERVICES, INC.
295 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
Hi James,
I could help you. I would be available to speak to you later today. My phone is 646 372 1381. My email is frank@frankragusa.com. I have 8 years experience working in Midtown West.
Hi, My partner works for Living NY on 35th and 7th...I can connect you if you like.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legedns Realty Group
914.406.9023
I'm available to help buyers in this area. I'm very familiar with this area,
and know of various availabilities.
Hi James,

I would be happy to assist you - I live and specialize in Midtown West area and know pretty much every building there. I also am a lawyer by background and"certified negotiations expert", and understand all potential legal issues and know how to protect my client's best interests well.

Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
646 593 7207
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
James,
I realize you asked this quite some time ago but if you or anyone else is still looking I am an exclusive buyers' broker, there is no charge to you and I am very familiar with this area as well as the Upper West Side.
Please feel free to contact me as this is an excellent time to buy!
Jolie Muss
Licensed Real Estate Broker & Brokerage
"The Upper West Side's Buyer Broker"
331 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023
Office: 212 721-3301 Email: joliemuss@joliemuss.com
Website: http://joliemuss.com
Web Reference: http://Joliemuss.com
You post a question just like yours on Trulia. If that doesn't work just google Buyers Agent Midtown West and you should have some choices.
Hi James - I specialize in Midtown West and have represented properties at the Atelier, Orion, Link and Platinum. I also work along side a phenomenal team of Mortgage Bankers that can lock a great mortgage rate for you. Feel free to e-mail so we can discuss exactly what you're looking for. Good luck with you search!

Guy
917-400-4028
James,

I am at the West 57th street office and was born and raised in this area. I recall when it was not as in demand and am up to speed on all of the newer and older buildings. Feel free to stop in anytime for a chat. Just to meet and get a feel for if our ideas can work together for you.
James,

One way would be to speak with either Jeffrey Rothstein (212) 769-9817; JRothstein@elliman.com) or John Lawrence (646) 505-6995; jlawrence@elliman.com), managers of Prudential Douglas Elliman's Westside Manhattan office. That office has a group of about 80 agents working all of the neighborhoods and bldgs between Chelsea and the top of the Upper Westside. Tell them what you're looking for and what you'd like in an agent. I'm sure they can match you w/just the right agent.

Gerry Vazquez