Home Buying in Menomonie>Question Details

Jason, Home Buyer in Menomonie, WI

I want to buy a medium size house (3-4 br) in Menomonie by the lake.

Asked by Jason, Menomonie, WI Wed Jun 17, 2009

I would like to be within walking distance from the University and have waterfront access with view to lake Menomin, .75 to 2 acres land, and a two car garage. Is this possible or are all these conditions essentially eliminating such a possibility? House condition does not need to be pristine. In fact I would rather fix up the house myself to my own modernist taste.

Answers

3
Jason,
Their are a few homes on the southeast side of lake menomin that might work for you. I am a former Stout student and it would be a long walk to campus from anything that is actually on the lake. If you are still looking for advice or would like to view any properties let me know. I am a Broker/Realtor and can show you any home that you would be interersted in at no cost to you.
Best of luck!

-Jeff Hazuga
Jason, I am a real estate agent in Menomonie that specializes in waterfront.
There are a few homes with waterfrontage in the city currently for sale.
If you contact me at 715-505-2965 I can forward you those listings to see
if they meet your needs.
Debbie Bertelson, ABR, SRES
Century 21 Premier Group
715-505-2965
Debbie.Bertelson@Century21.com
Jason, I would try and contact a local real estate agent to do a search for you. If you need a referral
let me know. I would be happy to help.
As to your question, I think you will be able to find something but the lot size really thins out
the homes as you want to be close to the university, able to walk to it, and you are in the city.
Hope this helps.