Awei, Home Buyer in Beverly Center, Los...

I want to buy a income property such as ternary structured property in zip code if 90211or90210, any suggestion for me ? Thank you and Marry Xmas!

Asked by Awei, Beverly Center, Los Angeles, CA Sat Dec 24, 2011

Answers

8
Dear Awei,

Not sure if you already found an income property. There are 4 available ternary properties between $1.3 to $2 million in prime Beverly Hills.

As a 3rd Generation Los Angeles Realtor and a 2nd generation Beverly Hills native I have access to many off market properties. If you would like to stay up-to-date on the newest properties that become available send me an email.

Brandon Douglas
3rd Generation Los Angeles Realtor
2nd Generation Beverly Hills Native
Coldwell Banker
310.801.1333
Brandon.Douglas@coldwellbanker.com
Hello Awei, I specialize in the area, feel free to call me or email me anytime. There are a lot of good investment properties in the area but the go fast, you will want to have your own buyers agent to assist you, they can definitely help you in deciding what property will be the best investment for you.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
Dear Awei,

There are lots of income properties in Beverly Hill, the cap rate is not that high. Let me know why you chose that specific area and your reasons, then I would be able to help you more.

Happy New Year
Tammy Behnam
http://www.tammybehnam.com
Awei, find your self a knowledgable Beverly Hills Realtor who is a savvy income property specialist. Second let me know what your budget is and if you are a cash or loan buyer? There are a few good opportunities out there. Feel free to reach out to me directly.
Endre Barath,Jr.
Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills-South
homes@endrebarath.com
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 25, 2011
I get a lot of great potential income properties in this area, as I live, work and am based in this zip. I am especially known for distressed sale properties, such as short sale and bank owned properties. I can assist, guide and council you from start to finish. Give me a call directly and I can assist. Happy holidays!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 24, 2011
Hello...in these two zip codes currently are only two, 2 unit properties. We have one on Gale the other on Clark.
If these are of any interest, please feel free to email, Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
Happy Holidays from The Bo'ur Group
Coldwell Banker
Dear Awei,

I can help you find multiple types of income property in Beverly Hills. I am a 3rd Generation Los Angeles Realtor as well as a 2nd generation native of Beverly Hills. I live and work in Beverly Hills. My family does both commercial and residential.

I have access to active properties as well as off market / pocket properties.

A great area I would recommend is North of the Beverly Hills Golden Triangle. North of Burton between Doheny and the library. The south 100 blocks between Bevery Dr and Beverly High is another solid area.

Feel free to give me a call or email and I will find what you are looking for.

Happy Holidays.

Brandon Douglas
Coldwell Banker
310.801.1333
Brandon.Douglas@coldwellbanker.com
I recommend looking at foreclosures or NOD properties so you can get a good deal on the property. The higher the cap rate, the higher the return. Best, Joshua Rabinovitz.