Home Buying in New Albany>Question Details

Mel, Home Buyer in 47150

I want to buy a house using the rural housing FHA loan. What is required to get this loan? If I am approved here in Indiana, can I use it anywhere

Asked by Mel, 47150 Wed Feb 3, 2010

in case of relocation? Who bears the closing costs on the loan? Please help me!!

Help the community by answering this question:


Mel - The house has to be in a qualifying area first. If you have a particular home you are interested in, you can go to the USDA website and follow the links to some recommended lenders who can plug in the address to see if it is in a qualifying area. They can also talk to you about your particular qualifications. I had a cross deal with someone who used this program and it was a very smooth process.
Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer