idjudjo, Home Buyer in Concord, CA

I want to buy a house in the east FS bay area. I got no ssn no credit history but I got a good downpayment. Can anyone local help out?

Asked by idjudjo, Concord, CA Mon May 13, 2013

I previously posted here twice but I only got responses from people from Miami. I later realized that my profile had misled them for which I am very sorry. I hope this time to be able to get an answer from someone local and hopefully meet to discuss my predicament. Thank you.

Answers

3
Any bank or mortgage broker will be able to tell you the amount and interest rate they can give you as a foreign buyer, regardless the state.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 14, 2013
Yes you can buy a house, only you have to ask to the Bank or Mortgage broker and they are going to tell you how much they can loan you......For foreing buyer you have to show them how is your incom in your country and how much you make monthly......If you have other question only call me at 786-320-3845.
You're posting this question in Miami, which is why you get answers from.... Miami! You need to put a new question in the Home Buying, whatever city, section.