saradent65, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

I want to buy a house in north carolina and I need your help.

Asked by saradent65, San Jose, CA Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

8
I need to rent a studio apartment for my doughter that accepted in New York University.
Thanks for all of your respond , i be there by secend week of April . I be more than happy to get help from you agent. thanks
Good morning, Sara:
Just like California is a diverse state with great ocean properties and very remote mountain areas and a big difference between San Diego and Truckee, so North Carolina requires a major decision about what kind of lifestyle you want. We moved from SF bay area 15 years ago and if you contact through profile, I would be glad to talk you through the "Big Picture" items and then options for specific housing. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
I cover the Durham/ Chapel Hill area but happen to be in the SF Bay Area right now for 2 weeks. I'm in Palo Alto, would be happy to talk to you or meet with you. You've not said which area of NC interests you or what you want. Call or email me when you get a chance.

Vivian, aka CrazyViv
919-624-5479
Vivian@crazyvivhomes.com
Web Reference: http://crazyvivhomes.com
...and i am licensed to originate mortgage loans from Murphy to Manteo and would be happy to assist you with the process.
Sara,
If you are thinking of moving to the mountains of NC, then we are the Team to help you! We are the Keller Williams, Mountain Property PROS ! We are located in Waynesville, NC and handle all of Western North Carolina.

Check out our website and call us if we can be of assistance!

Shirley Kelley
Daphne George
Mountain Property PROS
828-400-6295
email: shirleykelley@kw.com
If you're looking to buy here in the Durham-Chapel HIll area I would be happy to assist you. You did not specify where you're looking.

Wherever you decide to focus you really want to find yourself a good buyer broker and I would encourage you to read the link below on how to find an experienced Realtor to assist you. If you are coming to my service area you can find out more about me by checking out my profile here on Trulia.
Let me know how I can help.

Tim Moore
Broker-in-Charge / Sales Mgr
Joe Lamb Realty
800-552-6257 ext 234
(252)-261-7724

http://www.joelambrealty.com