Essam Abou S…, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

I want to buy a house in Corona, California suitable for a family of 5 members

Asked by Essam Abou Salem, Corona, CA Thu Mar 31, 2011

Answers

11
We are looking to buy in corona. Are u still interested in selling? And where is it located.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
I have an assumbale loan the house is a 6 bedroom 3.5 baths in Corona, the min credit to assume is 620 per the lender, the interest rate is at 5% its a beautiful home with pool and a 3 car garage!!! Let me know if this would of interest. the mortgage is $ 3,800 a month and that includes the insurance and taxes are all built in to the monthly payments. Its a FHA Loan and I am not looking to profit I just want to release the liabilty and get out of this payment, I can't afford it and I don't want to end up in foreclosure. The house is currently being occupied by a renter, but they assured me that they are aware of they might have to move out they will they can't afford it either. The house will increase in value its a beautiful home.... you don't have to deal with anything else just directly with the back and they would send you the application for you to fill out and qualify for the loan and that's all you would have to do..If your are interesed please let me know!!! thanks
There are lot of beautiful and large size properties in Corona. If you have still not found the right property please contact me and Ifind you the perfect property for your family of 5. This is the market for buyers so don't think too much and started with your seach right now.

Good Luck,
Hareem Qadir,
Realty Executives, Coast and Country
Hareemrealtor@gmail.com
951-750-4800
I know of an area in Corona that qualifies for 100% financing and no mortgage insurance. Has your lender told you about this loan prorgam? If not, call me.
Hi Essam,

Currently, there are approximately 595 homes for sale with 4+ bedrooms in Corona. If you haven't found something yet, feel free to give me a call so I can narrow down this list to something that is exactly what you are looking for.

Michael Bergamo
Prudential California Realty-Ontario
(714) 655-6427
michaelbergamo@prucarealty.com
Dear Essam,

Yes there are many homes for sale in Corona, but have you thought of buying a HUD home? This could save you thousands on a home. I am glad to help you be more informed of HUD homes, just give me a call or email me back with any questions.

Gilbert Kim
MetroPointe Group
SoCal Avalar
714-501-5322
gilbert@socalavalar.com
Dear Essam,

I have a listing in Corona/Eastvale with nearly 3,600 sf., 5 bedrooms and beautiful. It is a short sale but my company has an excellent track record with facilitating short sales. This home has been listed for less than a week and we have already received tremendous activity. The address is 5771 Cairo Ct., Corona. Listed for $379,900. Call me if I can help! You can see the property on my website.

Diane Wheatley, Broker
diane@moveupproperties.com
Hello Essam,

if you are looking for a house with 5 bedrooms, you are looking closer to 400,000 or more. In south Corona, homes that large are going to start around 379,000 and end up higher depending which area in south corona you are wanting. Some areas have higher HOA's and mello roos, so your purchase price might be lower. To give you an idea one house right now on the market is 464,000 3600 sq ft 5 bedrooms move in ready close to Lincoln and Foothill. Great for a commuter to Orange County.

If you need further assistance in this area, please don't hesitate to contact. I live here and know the market well.

Celeste Pafford
Pafford Homes
951.317.5571
Hello Essam,

There are many options in the NorthWest Corona area for large homes. Many are Short Sales, that can take more time then a standard sale. The price ranges are typically also in the mid $300,000's but you can get some great deals. In many cases of the short sales, the homeowners are still in the home and taking care of the property unlike the condition of many of the bank owned homes.

I am a full time agent, that lives and works in the Corona area, and I would be happy to send you homes that match your search criteria. You can call me at 1-888-364-0068 x101, or email me at cshutrealtor@gmail.com and I can send you the homes and information on the area.

Cindi Shutt
Real Estate First
The Greater Corona Area is older, so the homes a typically smaller, but in South Corona homes are newer and much larger. It's common to find a 5 or six bedroom home in the low to mid $300,000 range, many of which are upgraded with granite, hardwood and other great features.

Rates sure won't go lower..so this is a great time to be looking. Feel free to give me a call if if you want a free list of homes available at 1-866-766-1112 or you can email me at tom@hiltonthomas.com and I'll email the list to you.

Good luck on your house hunt!
Web Reference: http://www.hiltonthomas.com
Good evening Essam,
I see no reason why you can't buy in Corona. There are many wonderful homes available that are suitable for a family of five. It just depends on your price point and what part of Corona you want to live in.

All my best,
Micki O'Toole