Home Buying in Ontario>Question Details

fernando.lop…, Home Buyer in Ontario, CA

I want to buy a house in Beaumont ca, but my credit is nat good. Can I buy it with my Mom's credit when She lives in North CA.?

Asked by fernando.lopezb, Ontario, CA Tue Apr 23, 2013

Answers

7
If you are interested to find the information about this topic you must have a look at this website you will find all the answers of your question here. http://www.antamedia.com/hotspot/
This would be more like an investor buying a home for a rental. In which case she will need at least 20% down. But let's get you into a house? Has she been qualified? Have you begun to look. Beaumont, CA is my area and I'd be happy to help you find your next home!

Lorita Ott
BRE #01304798
909-838-1557
Coldwell Banker Kivett Teeters
1655 E. 6th St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Yes you can if she qualifies, she would get the loan approval and the name would be in her name until it closes then she can add you on title later.

If you need any help contact me
Have a great day!
Teresa Mejia
Intero Real Estate Services
909-721-7679 Cell
teresa.intero@gmail.com
Hello Fernando:
Before you get a co-signer , let's see how your credit is, and perhaps there are ways we can
recommend for you to do to increase your fico scores. Doing small things can help you increase
your fico score. But we have to run your credit to see where you are.

Mina Ruiz
Broker
Upland CA

Give me a call (909) 243-5453 If I can 't help I will direct you to someone who can.
Hello Fernando,

Have you actually checked your credit recently? Last six months perhaps? We sometimes tend to be harsh on ourselves and your credit may not be as bad as you think. Give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss what options you may have.
Your mom can buy it and do a non owner occupied loan. Let me know if you need more assistance.
You can have a non-occupying co-borrower on the loan but you will have to be on the loan as well. What is holding your credit score down? I would happy to review your credit with you. Their are often many things you can do to quickly raise your score.