jrnqrealesta…, Home Buyer in West Orange, NJ

I want to buy a house for investment. I can get most of my mortage returns thru rent. I want to resell it after 2 or 3 years. Which areas are best?

Asked by jrnqrealestate, West Orange, NJ Sun May 12, 2013

Single family house
100k to 150K
Rent should cover mortage and other expenses

Answers

4
Good Morning My office has done their due dilgence to determine the maximum amount of return in
2 to 3 years. I conduct business in both New Jersey and New York. Specializing in assets It would be
my pleasure to assist you. Please email me or call me.autumn@uring realestatecompany.com
Sincerest Regards
I service the Union County and Middlesex County areas. There is an increased need for rental properties throughout these areas. If I can be of any assistance please give me a call at your convenience as I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
I just created a list of properties for an investor I am working with.

Morris, Union and Somerset county are some options I gathered for him. Those areas will be great options b/c they all have commuting people looking for go to NYC. Or major hospitals that interns need housing for.

Let me know if you need some help!!

201-527-7313 or realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
Sussex County still offers some very good deals. Hopatcong specifically comes to mind, followed by Stanhope and Byram. There may also be some pockets of Morris County but they are getting more and more scarce in that price range.