jesuswant2sa…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I want to buy a house but my crdit score is low(temporarily) about 540 and i make about 60,000 per year.Who can help?

Asked by jesuswant2saveyou, Miami, FL Sun Jan 27, 2013

Answers

3
Sally Grenier’s answer
Time to sit down with a local lender or loan officer and start the pre-approval process. Yes, your score is a bit low, but your lender can help you get that higher. Sometimes it's just a matter of pay down, or paying off a couple of accounts. Then they can do a "rapid rescore" and see where your credit score is at that point. There are also other factors involved, besides income and credit score. Hopefully you'll get a response from a lender in your area. Good luck!
Most loan officers work with credit repair companies. In many cases they are able to raise credit scores by 100 points in a month or two.
A credit counselor. Right now it's hard to get a signed contract with perfect credit. Trying to do so with credit problems is impossible. If you like, I can refer you to someone.