Home Buying in Rockford>Question Details

Sleigh00, Home Buyer in Rockford, IL

I want to buy a home in an unincorporated neighborhood in Rockford, IL. How can I find out where those homes are?

Asked by Sleigh00, Rockford, IL Sat Jul 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a system that will search for unincorporated areas. I believe I can help. Please feel free to contact me. Greg Hackman managing broker Gregory Hackman Realtors, Rockford, Il. Direct 815-494-4945 email gnshackman@charter.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 25, 2013
Team up with a good Realtor who can represent your interests, rather than trying to find a house on your own. A Realtor who is a member of the Multiple Listing Service can show you any home listed for sale, no matter which office has it listed, and he or she can search for properties that are in unincorporated areas. You pick out which homes appeal to you and your Realtor will show them to you, negotiate your purchase and represent you at the closing. ALL AT NO COST TO YOU! It doesn't get any better than that!
I am such a Realtor and I would be happy to work with you. My direct telephone number is 815-231-4166.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer