Ray, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I want to buy a home in Phoenix, east area. I need real estate agent to help me. my email address is rp100200@yahoo.com (Ray Porras)

Asked by Ray, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

15
Korene L. Clopine-Seaman’s answer
trust you were able to find a house to make it a home for you and your family. If I may be of assistance, please fell free to call or email me.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
Hi Ray,

As my friend Doug has stated, there are many agents that are willing to be of help but you’ll want to work with those of us that have years of experience in the East Valley.

Buying a home in this marking requires you to have an experienced agent who will educate you in the process and challenges that exist. Time is money and waiting too long can prove to be a mistake as prices are on the rise and interest rates are at the their lowest.

Feel free to call or write to get started before the next great deal comes and goes.

Al Rivera
CDPE
Hunt Real Estate ERA
1860 E. Warner Rd. Ste. 109
Tempe, AZ 85284
602-750-7141
alrivera@cox.net
Since 10 other agents already got in ahead of me and offered to help you buy your home, I would like to be creative and a little proactive and offer you my services selling the new home you are about to buy 5 years from now. Just kidding, good luck! Hopefully you can find someone who can help you through this crazy market we have in Phoenix right now!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 3, 2012
creative!
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012
I just sent you an email...
I would welcome the opportunity to sit down with you and discuss the purchasing process. To assist you in getting you qualified and making sure we’re a good fit.

You will want to interview a number of agents to make sure they understand the market, communicate with you in the manner you want and know how to negotiate to your benefit.

It is so important to make sure you find an agent that is a good fit as you will be joined at the hip for a while.

If I am an agent that you would like interview, I'd welcome the opportunity. Let's make sure you qualify first...

Debbie Nieman
Real Estate Professional
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
602-799-5239

Diverdebi@cox.net
http://www.diverdebi.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Ray I bet you have gotten slamed with agents falling all over . Sorry about that.
Hi Ray,

I just wanted to offer my services to you in your search for homes in the east valley. I have lived and worked in the area since 1986 and have over 30 years experience in realestate. if you haven't already found an agent I would like to talk more to you regarding your specific needs.

Please feel free to call me directly @ (602) 524-4787. I look forward to hearing from you and helping make your home buying journey a pleasant one.

Stan Chernecki
Devstar Realty
(602) 524-4787
Hi Ray,
Hopefully you have found an agent to work with by now. If not, keep trying...there are many wonderful agents here in the Metro Phoenix/East Valley area willing to work hard for you!

Ceil Mills
Liberty One Realty
623-308-7291
ceilmills@cox.net
Hi Ray!

I just sent you over an email. Looking forward to working with you!
Ray,

We would be happy to go through your wants and needs with you. Please feel free to contact us. We have worked in the Valley for over 25 years.

Brenda

Ron and Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694

** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" **

Search the Official FlexMLS like a Realtor through our website for FREE:
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Hi Ray,

I'm an East Valley specialist and resident, and I love the area. I have 9 years' experience as a Realtor and would be delighted to assist you. Please check out my website to check on my qualifications, or just give me a call at 480-789-9584 (cell/text) or email me at anngmesa@gmail.com.

In addition to the advice of my colleagues, I'd like to say that connecting with your Realtor and feeling comfortable with him/her is really important. You want someone who is going to work hard to protect your best interests, such as alerting you to possible problems with a property, and someone who will work energetically to find what you need in today's very interesting market.

Thanks for a great question and I hope to hear from you.

Ann Griffin, REALTOR, ABR, E-PRO
Coldwell Banker Trails & Paths
2913 N. Power Rd., Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85215
Hi Ray
I live around and know very well the 85014 area. Congratulations! It is a fabulous area because you get a true sense of community here, great schools, and great restaurants and easy access to the whole valley from here.

You can email me at denglish@hsmove.com so that we can get you started on your search. I just emailed you.

Debbie English
HomeSmart Elite Group
.
Hi Ray,

As the others have already said, you are most likely going to receive a lot of responses. There are many things that will differentiate agents. One of the most important aspects is to find someone who actually listens to you and tries to find out what you want. I hope that I will have the opportunity to be one of the agents you interview to help you find the right property for your needs.

Adam Tarr PC
http://www.WeAreAZRealEstate.com
Ray

You might want to take this question down or you will be bombarded with email from agents in the Phoenix area.

Glad to help you find a home that fits your needs also.
Ray... hope you are prepared for a lot of emails from agents. Make sure and thoroughly interview agents prior to choosing yours. We have a great set of questions to ask an agent on our web site under the buying a home tab. We would love to be included in your interview process as well.
Ray,
you are doing the right thing - within minutes you will probably get quite a few responses.
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com