Home Buying in Milford>Question Details

Tammyjo, Home Buyer in Milford, MI

I want to buy a home in Michigan ,I already have a section8 voucher .What do I do next?

Asked by Tammyjo, Milford, MI Fri Aug 21, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Find an experienced Realtor to help you. One that has several systems he can offer to you that you can use to preview homes & choose ones that you want to tour.
Google the Realtors name and find out more about him and Visit his personal website.

Michael Jurca
Team Callan
Milford, MI
Web Reference: http://www.MichaelJurca.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 21, 2009
Have a Realtor help you find a home in the price range your allowed!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 21, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer