Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Milada1340, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I want to buy a good house

Asked by Milada1340, Detroit, MI Sat Mar 8, 2014

Answers

5
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not just a Buyer's Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. I can refer you to an EBA in your area, if you like.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyAmerica.com
I have 2 available now, just finishing 10k rehabs in pretty solid areas on the east side of Detroit,
Radnor by St. John's Hospital and State Fair just west of Kelly near Eastland shopping center. Both are near schools. $30,000 to $35,000 or land contracts available for $35,000 to $39,000 with from $4,000 to $8,000 down. State Fair is a 4 beedroom 2 bath brick colonial.

Dave Dehn
586-770-0121
davedehn@comcast.net

Well that is a good start. Have you prepared yourself in order to do so? Have you done the following; gone to a bank, a mortgage broker or a credit union to apply for a mortgage, do you have enough cash on hand either for a down payment or to pay cash for the property, have you contacted or interviewed any agents to help represent you in the transaction, have you driven by or viewed the areas that you would consider, and have you determined what you are looking for?

Being prepared is the best thing you could do for yourself, because if you are not ready, you could easily get outbid or miss out on a property that would work for you. Many properties today go under contract very quickly so you really need to be ready.

Contact a Realtor in your area after you have prepared yourself and have them set you up on a daily search of properties that fit your criteria and start viewing properties and choose the ones you like so your Realtor can schedule appointments for you. Whatever you do, get a Realtor, they will represent you and protect your best interests and the commission will be paid by the sellers.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
What areas are you looking? What's your price range? Email me at brooksrealtyandinvestments@gmail.com
Are you in need of an agent in Detroit?

Shoot me an email and I can refer you to a couple of good agents I know there.
homes@samanthamtaylor.om