Halal, Real Estate Pro in 92660

I want to buy a condo or townhouse in Newport beach area.

Asked by Halal, 92660 Thu Jan 17, 2013

I just moved to Newport beach I love it so I decided to buy a house. I want to buy a condo or townhouse in Newport beach area. any help

Answers

19
Libardo Quintero’s answer
Hi Halal,
First step is to get pre-approved for a loan, here at Kinecta Federal credit Union we can get get the initial consuttation to see your purchase power.
Kinecta FCU also offers $500 for closing cost, .625bps for closing cost or better rate, VIP membership benefits and banking services.

Please conatct me:

LQUINTERO@KINECTA.ORG

http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
Libardo Quintero
949.861.0367
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hello Halal, Congratulations on your decision to become a Newport Beach homeowner!

Just one caution, if I may. Make sure that the agent you choose is experienced in the area you want to live in - with numerous sales having been accomplished in that area. That way you can be certain that your representative will be able to provide you with full and complete service.

In Coto de Caza where I concentrate, I have over 25 years in serving buyers and sellers in the surrounding area. I know Coto like the back of my hand.

THAT is the type of Newport Beach sales person you should look for.

Good luck in finding your new house!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
do you have any recommendations to me
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
I can help you! I grew up in Newport and my office is right in the heart of town! Feel free to give me a call and not feel pressured!
HI Hal, are you still looking for a house in Newport Beach? Let me know if I can assist you in any way.
You may want to consider a different avenue...

http://www.parkergrouprealestate.com/investor-deals/

I work directly with REO, Bank Owned, Divorce Sales, Probate Sales, Trust Liquidations, Tax Default Homes, Neg. Assessment property, NOD, and other forms of distressed home sales. If there is a deal to be found, I find it.

Working with investors for 14 years, who always have their eye on the bottom line, has taught me to think differently. Let's make this work for you!
Hala,

Clearly you have been well informed by Louri, Rob, Danny, and the many agents below.

In addition to their wise council, be sure to remain aware of small pockets of Newport Beach that rest in "leased land". Attractive locations, with affordable pricing, although lease costs that can make or break your budget; as well as consideration as to the term of the lease (most banks require a land lease terms that is 10 years greater then the term of the loan).

With the development heating up again along our cost, we too have been looking into such lease areas for purpose of considering whether such lease land may be redeveloped upon lease term expiration, into more costly fee based developments.

- Your Needs -
In addition to your budget, desired location, and remoteness to your place of business, we also take close consideration to a number of key elements that prove to assure your happiness, not only in the opening months post your purchase, but even more so in the post 6 month purchase range and years to follow. We would be pleased to consult you through identifying both your options based on what we feel the market is likely to offer in the coming quarters, as well as your personal needs that you may or may not have considered into the resulting purchase.

- Your Needs Our Planning -
Thinking and planning ahead for our clients based on your needs is as much a part of our consulting as locating and acquiring the home that indeed proves to be ideal for you.

In the mean time enjoy your day Hala,

Jason Liddell
Estates International
949.891.7331 / 714.943.2084
Jason@EstatesInternational.co
Http://www.EstatestInternational.co
Hi Halal,

There are 4 active listings in Newport Beach that fall within your parameters. (There are three other homes for sale but were on leased land-- one requires an additional $43,608 a year to lease the land.)

One of the 4 active listings is a 2 bed, 3 bath condo which came on the market yesterday with an asking price of $399,900.

Feel free to review the properties with the links I provided below:
-More information on the 4 listings: http://tinyurl.com/adayowp
-Map/location of the properties: http://tinyurl.com/a2zxqn4

Please feel free to shoot me an email or call me if you have any questions or would like to see any of these properties. Have a great Saturday morning!

Louri Groves
Prudential California Realty, Newport Beach
ocgroves@gmail.com
714.767.8158
Web Reference: http://tinyurl.com/adayowp
I do not need to do any finance I have some money I am saving it from selling my house in Another state
Hi Halal,

As a few have mentioned below, a good starting point is mortgage pre-approval. I've created a short video (link below) to explain this process. If you have any questions or if I can help directly, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you!

Rob Spinosa
RPM Mortgage
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
As any of the agents will recomend, is to get pre qualified for a real estate loan prior to looking for a condo or townhouse to buy.

Contact Brentwood Pacific Financial for a free no obligation pre qualification...or for a free recorded message on how Brentwood Pacific Financial can help you in your home search 800- 316-5913 ext 2501

Also, you can visit the website http://www.pacwestforclosures.com for a list of very low priced homes in the Newport area.
What area did you fall in love with?
Dear Halal:
Welcome to one of the most wonderful places to live and play. The other agents are correct...find an agent who has your best interests at heart.
Do you have a price range? Do you have an area that you like. Is it important to be close to school or work.
Are you currently renting? On a month to month?
Have you been pre-approved for a loan or are you paying cash?
As your agent I can help you become and RWA buyer which is what sellers are looking for in this market.
Feel free to ask questions as I am a long time area resident...grew up here in the sun!
Valerie
949-478-2892
Hello Halal,

I am very happy for you in deciding to buy a home! Step 1: Get pre-approved for a loan.
Step 2: Find a REALTOR® that is willing to listen to your needs and wants.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.
I am here to help you.

Melchor Perez
REALTOR®
DRE# 01842907
714-401-8879
mperez@starsouthcounty.com
Star Real Estate South County
Hi Halal,
Welcome to Newport Beach! I see that you handle rentals in the Newport Beach area too. Very cool.

I can absolutely help you with finding a condo or home in Newport Beach and it's a great area. To help you get started, I would just like to get some basic information like your preferred price range, whether or not you have been pre-qualified if you are getting a loan, and your "wish list" as we called it on the House Hunters TV Show I used to produce for. If only it were as easy as looking at 3 homes and making a decision!

Feel free to message or call me to discuss further and I hope to hear from you soon.

Holly Schwartz
714-928-4682
http://www.RealtorHollySchwartz.com
Welcome Hala - Newport Beach has 33 Condo's on the market ranging from $540,000 to $2,500,000 with an average price of $1,218,227 for a 2 Bedrooms, 2 Car Garage with almost 2000 sq ft.

Check out on of my favorites for $998,000 that just came on the market:
394 VILLA POINT, Newport Beach, CA 92660
I can help, but can you provide me with your price range, minimum # of bedrooms, any 'must haves' and I will email you what's currently available that meets your needs. My email is: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com or you can check out properties on my website: http://www.camoves.com/cynthia.fleming
2 bed rooms
2 bathrooms
MAX 500K
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Halal,

I would love to assist you with your request. Have you spoken to a lender to see what options and rates are available? Have you been pre-qualified yet? That would be the first place to start and if you don't have a lender, I can refer one to you that will get you the information you will need before you start looking for homes.

Let me know if I can help.

Matt Smith
Broker Associate
Compass Real Estate
(949) 293-6022
CA DRE 01010303.
Hi Halal,

I would be happy to answer your questions and help you look for a great place in Newport Beach! Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Louri Groves
Prudential CA Realty, Newport Beach
714.767.8158
Hi Halal, Consult a Realtor in the area. Do you need help finding a Realtor?
yes
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013